martes, 14 de junio de 2016

I would like to visit

CHINA
I want to go to China because I want to know how is the country.
China is the world’s most populous state, with a population of over 1.381 billion. The capital is Beijing and the official language is Standard Chinese. Its president is Xi Jinping.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I want to go to United States of America because I want to visit New York.
The capital is Washington DC and its president is Barack Obama. The national language is English. The currency is the dollar.4

CAMEROON
I want to go to Cameroon because I want to visit a country from Africa.
The capital is Yaundé and the population is about 2.440.462 people.

ITALY
I want to go to Italy because I want to go to Rome to visit its monuments.
The capital is Rome and the official language is Italian. Its prime minister is Matteo Renzi and the currency is the Euro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario